Welcome to my webpage! Currently I am a final year PhD student at University of Manchester.
My research interests are in Mathematical Finance, Mathematical Economics, Game Theory, Computer Science, Information Theory, FinTech.
BS in Applied Mathematics and Informatics, Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia, 2014.
MS in Computer Science, Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia, 2016.
Dissertation topic: “Evolutionary Behavioral Finance”
Igor V. Evstigneev
Professor of Mathematical Economics
University of Manchester
Professor of Probability
University of Manchester
- Evolution in Pecunia, Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper 20-44, May 2020 (with R. Amir, I. Evstigneev, T. Hens, and K.R. Schenk-Hoppé). Accepted for publication in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, Special Issue “Evolutionary Models of Financial Markets”, A. Lo and S. Levin, Eds., to appear in 2021.
- Unbeatable Strategies, Economics Discussion Paper Series, EDP-21-01, University of Manchester, January 2021 (with R. Amir and I. Evstigneev)
- Behavioral Equilibrium and Evolutionary Dynamics in Asset Markets, Journal of Mathematical Economics, 91 (2020), 121-135 (with I. Evstigneev, T. Hens, and K.R. Schenk-Hoppé). (Open access)
- Compositional restricted multiple access channel, Problems Inform. Transmission, 54:2 (2018), 116–123 (with E. Egorova). DOI
- A Method for Constructing Parity-Check Matrices of Quasi-Cyclic LDPC Codes Over GF(q), Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics (2018)63, pp. 1524–1529 (with S. Kruglik and A. Frolov). DOI
- On One Generalization of LRC Codes with Availability, Proc. IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW), Kaohsiung, Taiwan. November 6-10, 2017 (with S. Kruglik, M. Dudina and A. Frolov)
- A method for constructing parity-check matrices of non-binary quasi-cyclic LDPC codes, The Tenth International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, September 18-22, 2017 (with S. Kruglik and A. Frolov)
- Signature Codes for a Special Class of Multiple Access Channel, Proceedings of the XV International Symposium “Problems of Redundancy in Information and Control Systems”, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 2016, pp. 26-29 (with E. Egorova)
- On Ryabko&Ryabko Asymptotically Optimal Steganographic Scheme, Proceedings of the XV International Workshop on Algebraic and Combinatorial Coding Theory (ACCT 2016), Albena, Bulgaria, 2016, pp. 250-254.
- Covering Codes for Steganography and ZZW Construction, Proceedings of the International Conference “Information technologies and systems”, Sochi, Russia, 2015, pp. 381-385
Teaching Experience and Employment
2015 – 2017: Research Intern, Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences.
Prizes and Awards
The Third Prize in the Alan Turing Contest in Theoretical Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics for Russian-speaking students, organised by the St. Petersburg University, the St. Petersburg Branch of Steklov Institute of Mathematics, and Computer Science Club (2016).